Final Words of Wisdom
Now that you have feedback on your rough drafts, you may be thinking of what to do next. My recommendation is to make any and all changes recommended to you. This will ensure that you meet the requirements of the paper and do not have any errors or issues. Here are a few other questions to ask yourself…
- Did you meet the word count?
- Did you format according to GCU Style Guidelines?
- Did you avoid writing in first or second person?
- Is your paper free of any spelling or grammatical errors?
- Do you have a well formatted thesis?
- Did you use scholarly sources and the corresponding citations and references?
- Is your paper persuasive? Are you pushing the audience to believe one thing over another?